Premier Technology, Inc. provides innovative engineering and fabrication solutions for the nuclear industry, and maintains prestige as a top tier fabricator in the nation. Our robust Quality Assurance Program includes a NQA-1 certificate, 10CFR 50 Appendix B quality program, ASME Section III program (NA,NS, and NPT stamps), other ASME qualifications (U, S, R), and is NIAC and NUIPC audited.
With 210,000 square feet of manufacturing space, Premier offers a full spectrum of design, engineering, fabrication, machining, industrial coatings, NDE, I&C, and material CGD which enables Premier to see your project through from start to finish, while effectively maintaining schedule and budget.
Premier’s experience includes the successful delivery of more than 500 projects under our ASME NQA-1 program and is the first company in history to receive ASME NQA-1 certification. For a copy of our certificate, please contact us.
In addition to ASME NQA-1, Premier’s quality assurance programs and certifications include:
- First ASME NQA-1 Certificate Holder
- ASME Section VIII Program
- ASME Code Stamps “S” & “U” and National Board “R” Stamp
- ASME Section III: “NPT” and “NA” Stamps as well as “NS” and “MO” Certificates
- 10CFR 50 Appendix B Compliant
- 10CFR21 Compliant
- 10CFR Part 71 & 72 Compliant
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- NIAC Member Audited
- NUPIC Member Audited
- American Welding Society Certified
- American Society for Non-Destructive Testing Certified
- The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) Certified
From design-build to build-to-print, our experienced personnel and extensive capabilities ensure that your project team includes a world class fabrication partner.
Our vertically integrated resources include:
Premier Technology is an industry leading provider of radiation shielding and containment equipment, skid based processing equipment, pressure vessels, lifting and handling equipment, and waste containers. From prototypes and first of its kind equipment to production runs, we are a trusted fabrication partner for many mission critical projects. Click on the links below to learn more about our experience.
- Simplified/Integrated Head Assemblies
- Lifting & Handling Equipment
- Nuclear Fuel & Waste Containers
- Vessels & Heat Exchangers
- Structural Equipment
- Other Custom Equipment
- Safety Related Fabrication & Paint
- Non Safety Related
- Quality Assurance & Controls
For more information or to discuss your project, please contact us.
Some of Premier's Services: