Premier Technology is dedicated to providing a safe workplace, and to preserving our environment for future generations. A safe and workforce and responsible environmental practices are vital to our business.
It is the policy of Premier Technology to conduct manufacturing and support operations in a responsible manner, free from recognized hazards, to respect the environment, health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and community neighbors, and to comply with all applicable EHS laws, regulations and other requirements. We are committed to the sensible and responsible use of natural resources and the reduction of environmental burden.
Premier Technology strives to:
- Educate employees in performing their jobs in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner.
- Investigate the cause of any work related injuries, illnesses or environmental incidents, and take immediate corrective action.
- Ensure employees are trained and follow appropriate safe work practices.
- Minimize the use of chemicals and raw materials.
- Minimize waste streams and releases to air, land and water.
- Work continuously to improve environmental, health and safety performance.
- Cameron Cronquist
- Kyle Hurley
- Dawn Sparrow-Clark
- Jared Whitehead
- Buck Briggs
- Casey Nielsen
- Devan McCammon
- Charles Goldie
- Jason Pratt
- Jeremy Newman
- Ryan Cobbley
- Travis Heath
Premier's safety committee members are dedicated to ensuring Premier Technology is a safe work place.